Monday, February 20, 2017

Well hello to another great week of mission life,

THE GREATEST PART OF THE WEEK was the baptism of my beloved SISTER, Sis. Divya. as well as Bro. Lawrence!

Divya is probably THE ONE investigator that I’ve seen CHANGE her life to become a true disciple of Jesus Christ. I think her story is absolutely amazing! It was a blessing to be able to see her have a desire to follow Christ into the waters of baptism! I was sooo HAPPY to see her baptized and confirmed this last week! She too was very, very HAPPY!

Also a great week because I was able to finish reading the Book of Mormon again. And let me just share my testimony that I know the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ! I’ve known it for a while now but as I did as Moroni directs, read, ponder and pray…again it was reconfirmed to me personally that it is true! I encourage all to read the Book of Mormon and I know as you do so with an open heart, you'll learn more about our Heavenly Father’s great plan for us and more about his Son, Jesus Christ.

This is actually my companions last week on the mission. He’s making it known to all of us in the apartment! Ha ha ha But I’ll sure miss him! He's definitely helped me grow more spiritually and in gospel understanding. He’s a great missionary and will be blessed for his service.

This is also the last week of transfers. I’m almost positive I’ll be staying here in Ofankor this time. Ha ha ha 

I hope everyone has a great week! I know God is watching over us! Keep looking towards him for help.
with love,
Elder Morris


 African wear

 Divya and Lawrence baptism's

 "I'm a fast learner"...(this guy can do anything on the first try!)
Happiness Water...Salvation Comes from God...Drink and Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment