Monday, July 3, 2017

Whats up guys!!!! Well this is the start of my last 6 weeks!! Im really excited!! And i have great things to look forward to in these last 6 weeks!
Elder Msomi is officially gone, now down to my last comp!  And guess what!! HES AN AMERICAN!!!! AHHHHHH hahaha Im really really excited to finally have an american as my companion. Hes from Utah(of course) His name is Elder Bawden. I know at least one person on this Email list who has heard of him!
Last week we had a great opportunity to attend the temple with the District. There were to many members for the missionaries to do a session so we helped out with baptisms and Confirmations, Which i enjoyed doing so much!!! I was one of the baptist and probably baptized up to 100 names for 20 different people. Pretty cool!!
Testimony Sunday was also pretty good!! I took a little insight from one of the missionaries in my apartment. In his testimony he explained that He's never heard of Christ performing a miracle for himself. But that he always did miracles for others. He was always blessing or healing others. And i thought how that relates to us missionaries. If you think about it for the last 2 years or 18 months we have been blessing other peoples lives. Having miracles happen for those we come in contact with as we share this wonderful gospel with them. It really hit me that these 2 years on mission is just a small taste(if you allow it to be) of living a literal "Christ like Life!". At least trying to be as he was. Blessing and healing those around us. Just thought that was pretty cool.
This week we'll have MLC. Last one on mission which means ill be bearing my testimony with other members of my MTC group. OH its soo real now!! Althought i still feel i have about 6 months left.. I cant see me going home. I just feel as if ill be stuck here in Ghana forever haha
Well i hope ever one has a great weeek!! Thanks for your support and love you continue to send!!
Love Yall
Elder Morris!


No comments:

Post a Comment