Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter 2016

Hellooooo!! hope everyone’s week was good!!
As for mine!! After Having Bro Amissah (emmensa) baptized last week, he was then confirmed this past Sunday. We also had another Brother baptized! Brother Bright. 24 years old! You could just tell this guy was prepared to accept the gospel of Jesus Christ!
After Bright’s baptism, another guy we're working with, Lawrence, came up to Elder Sakala and I and asked when his baptism would be! so we set a date for the 10th of April. Hopefully after his baptism we are planning to take all our recent converts to the temple for Baptisms for the dead! They are all looking forward to having this experience and how grateful I am because I LOVE THE TEMPLE!!! which reminds me, I think we'll be going in May for Mother’s day!!

So besides that not much happened this week!
Okay we had a big storm roll in during the week. In the middle of the storm, lightning hit right beside our house. Chi, I felt like I was 4 years old again when I use to cover my ears because the thunder was super loud!! Again right before I went to bed, lightning hit right in the back yard!!!! I thought I was gonna to die!
The area is coming alive, we are working well with members and it's really helping the work move forward!! That’s the easiest way to make missionary work happen is with the wards' help. We've learned it is truly ward's responsibility to build the ward. If you want an increase in ward members, the ward should be bring people to the missionaries. Missionaries can find and contact as much as they want but the most effective tool is through member referrals.
This Easter season, let’s all take time to remember our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and the great atoning sacrifice He suffered for us! I encourage all to use the power of the atonement to come unto Christ and to be truly converted to His gospel! How blessed we are to have a chance to change and become more like the Savior. Repentance is a process!! No matter how deep our sin or our struggles, the atonement can help and bless our lives! I know this to be true!!
I hope y’all have a great week!! keep smiling and pressing forward with faith 
in the Lord Jesus Christ!!!

Love and miss you ALLLL!!

Elder Morris!



No comments:

Post a Comment