Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Sooo.. I’m a little upset because I just wrote a nice weekly letter and then the network was lost in the cafe and my weekly didn’t save...so it’s going to be short because I don’t have much time.

News:

Abraham came to church and was confirmed on Sunday!!

Elder Bednar came to Ghana for a live broadcast to the YSA and Youth in West Africa! It was pretty amazing and so great to learn from an Apostle of Jesus Christ!

We had our first District council meeting with me leading... It was good! We were all able to learn from each other and help make us better missionaries!

This Friday we'll have our first Zone training with President Simpson!
I’m sure it'll be a great learning experience for all of us!

The weather is cool! Cloudy with a light rain here and there.

I made the best bean stew of my life this last week!! It really tastes amazing! Come on over if you want to try some!! Winneba Ghana Africa!

Thanks for the encouragement in your emails this week!
Remember Jesus loves you!
With love,

Elder Morris


 Member boy Toofeek

Elder Bednar broadcasting to Ghana

No comments:

Post a Comment