Monday, June 5, 2017

Hey Mom-
This last week was good. I don't have much time today as we went to see a Obruni Palm Plantation.
I'll go ahead and try to answer the questions you sent:
Im am positive that I'll be dying in Asuom!! President has told me a couple times now. The work is coming along small small. A lot of people in our teaching pool are below the age of 18. We have one 21 year old.... We're preparing people for a baptism on the 16th of this month. 

I didn't have a translator when I gave my talk last week instead I just talked in my Ghanaian accent. Most members understand small English. Things with the comp are fine. The whole apartment is just kinda done with one another. But we're just getting through the transfer. My companion and I talk openly. I've been teaching him some "life skills" the last few weeks. Just when it comes to relationships with people. How he addresses people and talks to them. He can be a little pushy sometimes. He's improved a lot from the first time I met him.

Nothing too interesting this last week. I was shocked by electricity...really bad. ha ha... okay not super bad but it made me fall onto the bed next to me. I was just trying to pull a plug out and BAMMM 220 volts right into my hand! That was a pretty cool experience! I wouldn't recommend it though.
WellIi love and miss you!! I hope you have a great week at girls camp and enjoy the time with the Young Women!!
LOVE YOU BIGGER THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW,


Elder Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment