Monday, October 31, 2016

Well....HAPPY Halloween everyone!! Can’t believe everything for this point forward is the last ill have on mission…besides calling home. 
I hope everyone has a good, safe night while they go get some free candy that you'll so kindly send to Africa when you’re sick of eating it...hahaha

Another quick week has gone by. We were able to have both Emmanuel and Phillip come to church to Be confirmed which is good! 

I was able to go on an exchange this week with another missionary. 

What else…You know I’m starting to forget what we do each week because it goes by so fast. I don’t know what to talk about anymore. .

So I guess on Sunday after church we were going to find some people to teach and stop by some investigators that did come to church that day and we saw some ladies weeding in the front of their house. We stopped and asked if we could help out and they said yes. As we did they were so happy and kept saying it’s a blessing from God that we came to help. We finished in like 15 min but it was a great opportunity to meet some of Gods children to set a time to teach them. 
I’d say that’s the most effective way of finding people to teach is by doing service! What I love the most is how happy it makes us feel after helping someone! I feel of God’s love so much because as the Book of Mormon says Mosiah 2:17
"When ye are in the service of your fellow beings, ye are only in the service of your God"

I know that to be true because of the joy I feel each time we offer service to someone around us.
I guess this week’s challenge to everyone is look of opportunities to serve those around you,
even if its someone you don’t know. Do it just because you know that’s what Jesus would do!

Well I think tonight I’m going to try my first Pepsi float. They don’t have Dr. Pepper or Root beer here so this is the best I can do.. 
I hope you all have a great week!! Thanks for your continued prayers and support!! Know that you're all in mine too.

With love,

Elder Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment