Saturday, September 5, 2015

Giving to Ghana

Dear Morris family,

Your son is here safe and sound and is great!  He brought in a duffle bag for sports activities of African missionaries….a half an hour later I saw a missionary playing soccer in his socks.  He was from the DR Congo.  I asked him in French if he had shoes and he said he did not have any.  So I reached into the bag and the first pair of tennis shoes I pulled out were a perfect fit.  There are no coincidences in this Church.  Thank you so much for blessing the lives of African missionaries.

Warmest regards,


President Robison

Thank you again for such a wonderful gift.


(I'm so happy to see that duffle bag nearly empty! 
It was full and that means much of what 
we sent was just what they needed)

No comments:

Post a Comment