Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Random pix day!

Found several new pix today in my inbox! So fun to see the sights of Ghana 
and to see some of what Elder Morris is experiencing. 


(I'm dying over this cuteness!~Nikki)
 Maybe he's a biking missionary in this area? What area? I have no idea? ha ha

 Oops! Scripture tote didn't hold up long!







 Before he left we learned that in Ghana you eat everything with your hands, no utensils, but only the right hand. It's culturally offensive to eat with your left hand. 


Looks like fish to me?? Any guesses? 

 mall on Pday means he must be near the city!

I'm assuming this was his mall purchase? 



 foo-foo must be a staple in Ghana!

 Yup! This is the way we wash our clothes, wash our clothes, 
wash our clothes all on Pday mornings!













No comments:

Post a Comment