Monday, September 14, 2015

Leaving for the field TOMORROW!

President gave us time to email today in case we don't get a pday this week in the field. Ok so I hope to explain this week a little more. We finally had foo-foo this week and I gagged!!! ha  ha ha. It's true that you can't chew it you just have to swallow. The texture is like play dough so if you chew, you're in trouble quick. We had a lot of lessons and classes this week preparing us to go out into the field this week! I have been writing quotes in the front of my journal that I have liked. Here's some that I've put in. 

"9 times out of 10 your first impression is from the Holy Ghost"- Joseph smith

"For in His strength, I can do all things"- Alma 26:12

"When you have done your very best, you may still experience disappointments, but you will not be disappointed in yourself. You can feel certain that the lord is pleased when you feel the spirit working through you" -Preach my gospel

"Goals reflect the desires of our heart and our vision of what we can accomplish."- PMG
I really like this last quote because it can apply to anything! As we have a vision of something we'd like to do and as we have faith in doing it (as long as it's good) the Lord will bless us in reaching those goals.

Do you know what was crazy!!! 5 of us (buddies) all had a similar dream the other night! Is that crazy? All 5 of us had this dream with very similar details all on the same night! It was so crazy!!

Love you all and miss you. I'll be able to give a bigger update next week. I leave to the field tomorrow. I'm excited!!! I'll keep sending pics as long as I can. It will be interesting to see if the camera will have wifi after I leave the MTC but I'll do my best! love and miss everyone! 
xoxoXoOXxoO 

Elder Morris

p.s. Would you mind sending more pictures to this email? Just old ones; family, football, friends. Anything really hahaha thanks <3 (this cracked me up because I told him that he should take lots more pictures but he insisted "just a few" would suffice!)
   
Also...tell Poots Happy Birthday! he's pretty much a grown man now! ha ha

I leave for the field tomorrow...I'm excited! 
(or scared spit less by the look on his face! ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment